Performance tester | Gurgaon | 5-7 years
Posted 3 years ago
- 5-7 years of performance testing experience
- Involved in life cycle of the performance testing, starting from the gathering Non Functional requirements until the Test Non Functional Requirements gathering with business/Tech Architect.
- Create business scenario and workload profile on the basis of Non Functional Requirements
- Performance Test Plan creation
- Create Loadrunner scripts and scenarios
- Analyse the results to find out the potential bottlenecks
- Experience in Database testing
- Hands on experience and have strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL.
- Scripting/command level in Unix.
- Knowledge of Test/Defect Management tools e.g. QC, Jira etc.
- Banking (Specifically Accounting) would be added advantage.
Techno-functional knowledge of Oracle EBS (GL/FAH Module) will be added advantage.
Interested candidates please send updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for quick response.
|Job Level||senior Level|
|Work Experience||5-7 yrs|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Notice Period||Short Notice|