ETL | Kolkata | 3-4 years
Posted 4 years ago
- Candidate should have Data Integration and Data transformation implementation experience – (1) Business Requirement gathering, (2) Design, (3) Configurations, (4) Data integration with ETL Tool, (5) Data testing and validation , (6) Report development and customization as per the client requirements is an added advantage.
- Should have good documentation skills and Data modelling experience.
- The candidate would be a Point of contact between the client and the technology development team.
Relevant experience: 3-4 years
Qualification: BE/B-TECH OR Masters
- Should have strong BI Functional and Technical knowledge, Data modelling, Data Architect, ETL and Reporting development, administration, performance tuning experience and should have strong database and Data warehousing knowledge.
- The candidate should have a total work experience of 3-4 years.
- Hands on Experience on at least 1-2 end to end ETL implementation project.
- The candidate should demonstrate a strong knowledge and experience of EDW concepts and methodology.
- Would have experience in Client interaction, requirement gathering experience from the clients.
- Knowledge in ETL tool and multiple reporting/data visualization tools an added advantage Standard ETL activities would include:
- Source system analysis
- Data analysis and profiling
- Creation of technical specifications
- Understand, create and implement process design and target data models
- Develop, test, debug and document ETL and data integration processes
- Support existing applications and ETL processes
- Identify and provide short and long term solutions to resolve departmental pain points.
- Address any performance or data quality issues.Responsible for creating and maintaining the data integration processes for the Collections Analytics Program.
- Responsible for analyzing source systems and developing the processes to extract, transform and load this data into the target platforms
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy
- Develop Self & Others through Coaching
- Build & Sustain Relationships
- Be Passionate about Client Service
- Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate
- Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change
|Job Level||Mid to Senior Level|
|Work Experience||3-4 yrs|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
|Notice Period||Short Notice|