Hiring Appian BPM Developers for Kolkata/Bangalore/Mumbai/Gurgaon
Track: Appian BPM
Experience: 3-6 years
1. Candidate should have minimum 3 years of hands on experience in Appian.
2. Candidate should be preferably L1 or L2 Certified.
3. Candidate should have prior client facing experience.
4. Candidate should be well acquainted with SAIL interfaces.
5. Should have experience in developing and integrating process models.
6. Should have experience in developing Reports, Records, Sites.
7. Should have good knowledge of BPM notations and best practices.
8. Should have hands-on experience in creating query rules and business rules.
9. Should have experience in using subprocesses,gateways and events in Appian.
10. Should have fairly good knowledge of MS Sql like Stored Procedures, queries, triggers
• Must be comfortable Agile development methodologies.
• Self-driven approach towards organization expectations like working with cross functional teams, innovation culture, productivity initiatives, etc.
• Demonstrate excellent technical and communication skills
• Should strive to excel in delivering commitments.
• Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
• Provide innovative solution to issues in hand
• Requires a bachelor’s in engineering degree in a related area and related experience
|Job Category||Appian BPM|
|Job Level||Mid Level|
|Work Experience||3+ yrs|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Notice Period||Short Notice|