SAP Plant Maintenance
We are hiring SAP PM functional consultant for our client in NCR.
Interested candidates please send updated resumes to email@example.com for quick response.
Qualified candidates will work on SAP for Plant Maintenance implementation and support projects. This position’s primary function is to provide applications and solutions consulting to the customer and project team by understanding, analyzing and translating those requirements to enhance, support and facilitate effective solutions through either configuration or team development.
Typical implementation project scope includes; preventative & planned maintenance solutions, corrective maintenance solutions, repair and refurbishment solutions, resource management solutions, master data management scope and content.
Seeking highly motivated professionals with excellent personal and communication skills and strong experience with the PM Applications by SAP to work as SAP PM Consultant.
- Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization.
- Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyze clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), CO (Controlling), PM (Plant Maintenance), PP (Production & Planning), QM(Quality Management), FI(Finance) and PS (Project Systems) etc.
- Prepare summary level presentations and facilitate future state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Perform and/or oversee; configuration of SAP applications, creation of positive/negative unit test scripts, and execution of unit tests.
- Train client staff on design, application functions and configuration.
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Create and/or support creation of cutover plan and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to Project Managers as well as client.
- Assume primary internal responsibility for the successful implementation under hard and fast deadlines.
- Must have experience in working in a Plant Maintenance environment
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Good familiarity with business processes relating to different sectors like oil & gas, Automotive, Chemicals, and Steel etc.
- Configuration and customizing as per the best practice of SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Configuration entire logistic master data: PM Materials, Assembly, Serial Number, BOM, Maintenance Task List, Measuring Point, Counters, PM Work Centers, and Maintenance Plans.
- Configuration of Breakdown Process, Corrective Maintenance Process, Performance Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Time Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Refurbishment Process, External Service Management Process, Calibration Process.
- Should have knowledge of RICEFW – working knowledge on creation and the use of uploading tools like BDCs/LSMW’s
- Business Process Integration with PP, MM, CO, FI, DMS & dules.
- Interfacing with SAP third party systems
- Baseline understanding of full SAP ERP and related SAP software.
- Expertise in implementation project life-cycles including; blueprinting, configuration, testing, cut-over and go-live support
Knowledge of SAP project management methodology
|Job Category||SAP PP QM|
|Job ID||SAP PM_NCR|
|Job Level||Mid - Senior Level|
|Work Experience||4+ yrs|
|Number of Vacancies||2|